e v e l y n *

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my week hasnt been any nicer. i've been really trying to smile but i swear it hurts when i laugh it doesnt mean i'm happy. but yet when i cry, it doesnt mean i'm sad either -kinda ironic. but wad this is wad i'm gg thru.
* * *
i asked wangxu questions which i believed it sounded wierd 4 him it's abt kissing.. =P and abt guys of cos!! or else why i'll ask him? dennis has been the one tt noticed smt's seriously wrong abt me.. thanks pal.. and thanks for giving me suggestions and stuffs. but sigh sigh sigh. i dun even know wad's wrong with me how shld i even go abt answer you when i dunnoe even know wad's wrong with me? i'm tink i'm kinda stuck inside my own world. or perhaps i jus refused to get out..
* * *
the oral today sux alot it's abt parent and child relationship. it's 30 marks lorr. but i dun do v well in this.. and the reading.. i misread a lot.. but thankful.. i get 8pts =)
* * *
i'm trying to talk to u agin.. but i tink it's still tough i still cant forget wad had happened in the past. but there's no hurry i tink.
* * *
picca's not leaving till nxt week! and i'm damn happy abt it though there'll b more torture doing corrections but i tink seeing her each day is already enough. =)
* * *
oh btw, i've went to TNPS tt day! it's nice seeing miss tan again! i really miss her i tink after o level i'm gg there to help her! *no words can describe* and to esther: i'm sorry abt wad has happened xD
* * *
shld i ask mdm yap to teach me chinese?? so long never see her already then she suggested to teach me.. hais.......... but it's FOC leh feel so pai seh see how loh.. ask my mum 1st lorr!!